BSA UNV PROP 13 3/4 X 15 PITCH
BSA D Series Universal 3 Blade aluminium propeller, aimed to make your life easier by giving you a solution that accommodates an extensive range of motors. BSA D Series for 4 1/4″ gear case providing you purchase the correct hub kit. Manufactured from marine grade aluminium to ensure durability in the marine environment. *S*
Note: Hub kit sold separately (SKU: 17973)
Link: Click here to choose your hub kit
- In the Box
- Product QR Code
– Cupped trailing edge to better grab and hold water, dramatically enhancing the performance and efficiency.
– Flared hub system.
– The hub design (easy to install) keeps exhaustion from causing speed-robbing ventilation blowouts.
– Precision balanced blades significantly reduce vibration
– High gloss powder coating protects aluminium, minimizes speed loss from drag, reduces corrosion and looks great on any boat.
– High-performance blade geometry, higher degree rake and progressive pitch design result in a better combination of top-end speed and dead start acceleration.
– Optimal blade thickness, each blade is carefully engineered thin enough to maximize performance but thick enough to provide long-lasting durability.
– Different pitch sizes are available,
WHICH PROPELLER PITCH IS APPROPRIATE:
1. Check the RPM range recommended by the Outboard Motor Manufacturer in the manual.
2. Check the maximum RPM range by reading the instrument panel to determine the optimal pitch and speed.
3. If maximum RPM exceeds the recommended range, lower the RPM by using one level higher pitched propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.
4. If maximum RMP is lower than the recommended range, raise the RPM by using one level lower pitch propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.
A diagram to explain the pitch dimension of a propeller. The pitch is the theoretical distance a propeller would travel through water if there were no friction.
Size: 13 3/4″ Diameter x 15″ Pitch
Hub: BSA D Series 4 1/4″ Gear Case
Engine Size: 40hp – 130hp (Double check on the type of outboard.)
Rotation: Right Hand
Blade Count: 3
Shaft Spline Count: 13 /15 (Double check on the type of outboard.)
How to Measure Your Gear Case Size:
To accurately measure the diameter of your gear case, measure the area as marked in the image below. There is also a reference table attached below to assist in identifying the size of the gear case accurately.
Gear Case Sizing (Inch):
– 2 1/2
– 3 1/4
– 3 1/2
– 4 1/4
– 4 3/4
– 5 1/4
How to Count the Splines On Your Shaft:
The image below shows how prop shafts generally look, the marked area is referred to as the splines. To count these splines correctly it is recommended to mark the first spline you are counting and stop once you reach the marked spline again.
BSA D Universal Prop x 1
|Dimensions||38 × 35 × 20 cm|