BR7HS-10 NGK MARINE SPARK PLUG
NGK Standard non-resistor marine spark plugs have alumina silicate in its ceramic insulator, copper core and is triple sealed to help dissipate the heat. Comes with a gasket seal, removable terminal nut and ground electrode. *N*
Note – The item price is per spark plug.
- in the box
- Product QR Code
NGK Spark Plugs provide the ultimate performance for your engine. They’re high quality, reliable and their advanced materials and design provide superior anti-fouling characteristics, which reduce carbon build up over a wide heat range. “V” Type plugs include a thin center electrode tip, which is made of precious metal for added corrosion and oxidation resistance.
– Fast, sure starts and less misfiring, even in the coldest weather.
– Ribbed to eliminate flash-over and improve performance.
– Highest quality ceramic insulators improve heat dissipation and electrical insulation to provide long term durability.
– More gaskets for peak performance.
– Deep-seated copper core provides maximum engine efficiency at high and low speeds.
– Projected insulator precision-engineered to prevent fouling and misfiring.
– Nickel alloy tip prevents fouling, maximizes performance and extends plug life.
Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
Heat Range: 7
Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft. Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
Thread Diameter: 14mm
Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
Seat Type: Gasket
Reach: 12.7mm (1/2″)
Hex Size: 13/16″ (21mm)
Terminal Type: Removable Nut
Gap: .039″ (1.0mm)
NGK Marine Spark Plug x 1
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 cm|